Acquisition: When making your next equipment, service and/or software purchase, be sure to ask yourself these three basic questions:
1. Would I be better served with a multi-vendor platform/solution?
2. Can I leverage my spend to get the best value?
3. How much time would it take me or my team to research the best solutions to my technology needs?
Having an experienced partner like Selecticity in your procurement decisions can help you reduce your costs through leveraged buying, provide confidence with experience and ensure that you have the best overall mix that meets your specific needs.
Need it yesterday?
We have local access to distribution warehouses for emergency, after hours or same-day turnaround.
• IT Hardware - HP, Dell, Intel, Supermicro, Lenovo, Toshiba, Fujitsu, Cisco, etc.
• IT Software - Microsoft, VMware, Adobe, Oracle, Citrix, etc.
• Digital Signage - ADTI-Media, ViewSonic, Samsung, etc.
• Telephony - Samsung, Shoretel, Cisco and Hosted Solutions
• Professional Services - Contract-to-Hire, Staffing, Security Assessments, etc.
• Structured Cabling - From 1 drop to multi-site connectivity; CAT6/Fiber/Microwave
Custom Application Development: Considering development of a unique application to meet your needs? We can help. Selecticity has access to experts in all major programming languages. From single function software to multiple application interfacing, we have the experience to meet your needs, on time and on budget.
Deployment: Deploying hardware and software requires a logistical skill-set to know how to ensure you get coverage to the right people at the right time. Leverage our experience to help you manage complex deployments to minimize costs and ensure operational continuity.
Maintaining the level of expertise and tools in-house to meet the challenge of managing the IT infrastructure adds costs and defocuses valuable resources that could be directed at a company’s core business, particularly in small and growing businesses.
Cloud-based services take cost out of your IT spend by removing the need to purchase hardware and software. Cloud-based hosting is a flexible and scalable solution that can be provided on an as-needed basis. Cloud-based services allow you to deliver applications and solutions over the Internet from Tier 3 Data Centers. Pay only for what you use and reduce costs associated with infrastructure, changing workforce, maintenance and support.